ColorLite Densitometer sd350
The market leader for highest accuracy and precision
- 2 Channel system measuring density values from 0.000 to 6.000 +/- 0.003 Reatability +/- 0,003 D at 3D
- Measurement in transmission and optional reflection mode
- LED light source – over 20 year life span
- True grating spectrometer – over 100 sampling points in the VIS range
- Solid aluminium integrating sphere as an ideal diffuse illumination source
- Designed and “Made in Germany”
The densitometer sd350 was developed to meet the high precision standards of the automotive industry. It measures density values of the color of a product, e.g. plastic films. The device is characterized by the highest quality and easy using.
A high dynamic range is ensured by the 2-channel system. Depending on the density of the film to be measured is measured with two separate measurement techniques. The device automatically recognizes which measurement technology is to be used.
- The ColorLite sd350 is a transmission spectrophotometer which measures the spectral transmission curve in 3.5 nm intervals. From this data various density values are calculated using functions stored in the software.
- As the complete spectral transmission characteristics are measured, various colour metric data such as the CIE L*,a*,b*-values or Y, x,y chromaticity values can be visualised.
- Display of density values with true precise 3 positions after the decimal point.
- The illumination is created in a high quality integrating sphere (Ulricht-Kugel) that is produced on a CNC controlled lathe from a solid aluminium block. The sphere surface then goes through a coating procedure, with the final coats made of an ideal diffuse barium sulphate powder as described in the DIN 5033.
- By implementing the light source using an integrating sphere (as described in the DIN 4512-8) and a real grating spectrometer, the ColorLite sd350 measures the same results as elaborate laboratory equipment.
- Variable calibration warnings for zero and D3 calibration. Warning when the calibration intervals have been reached.
- By using our quality control PC software ColorDaTra emission curves for the sample film together with any light source can be calculated.
- Trigger threshold is automatically determined during the zero calibration. This accounts for variations of the sample thickness.
- Zero calibration to determine the offset value of the carrier materials.
- Calibration made using a certified BAM Density 3 glass filter.
- MSA Measurement System Analysis type 1 study passed automobile industry; Determining the repeatability (50 scans) on glass filters with values between D2 and D5.
- MSA Measurement System Analysis type 2 study passed automobile industry; Determining the reproducibility on samples with measurements being repeated by different users.
|Measurement Geometry||d/0°- according to DIN 4512-8 - Diffuse illumination with an integrating sphere and viewing angle at 0°|
Optional: 45°/0° reflection measurement
|Illuminants||D65, D55, D50, A, C, F11|
|Standard Observer||2° and 10°|
|Colour Scales||CIE L*,a*,b*; Yxy, XYZ|
|Spectral Range||400 nm to 700 nm|
|Spectral Resolution||Holografic grating-Spectrometer|
FWHM @500 nm < 10 nm
Scanning in 3,5 nm intervals
Resolution: 115 x 16-Bit per scan
|Display||High resolution O-LED colour display: High contrast and|
low-Power 1/4-VGA, 320 x 240 Pixel
|Repeatability||ΔD = +/- 0.003 at 3 D (MSA type 1 study -50 measurements)|
|Density Range||0.000 bis 6.100 D|
|Light Source||White and blue LED´s |
Life span > 20 years
|Measuring Area||4 mm to 2 mm|
|Calibration||Zero calibration with open path. certified BAM (Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung, Berlin) |
Density 3 glass filter
|Accessories||Coloured and grey filters, PC Software ColorDaTra (optional)|
|Maximal Sample Size||700 mm|
|Display||TFT-Display, 320 x 240 Pixel|
|Dimension||210 x 570 x 404 (H x L x W)|
|Power Supply||110 - 240 VAC/50-60 Hz|
|Ambient temperature||15 °C to 45 °C|
|Relative humidity||max. 85% not-condensing|